Copper Tongue Scraper
What is a copper tongue scraper and what benefits do you get from tongue cleaning?
A copper tongue cleaner is the natural way to get rid of bad breath and toxins from the surface of the tongue.
Tongue scraping with copper is an ancient Ayurvedic practice that has proven more effective than a toothbrush at removing food debris and bacteria.
You won't believe what you see come off your tongue when using a tongue scraper each morning. However, you'll be incredibly glad you started this healthy habit.
No more wasted money on mouthwash. A tongue cleaner will remove bacteria and other residue that build up on the surface of the tongue overnight and during illness. This helps to eliminate more toxins which is a major contributing factor in bad breath.
Gaia Guy's copper tongue scraper improves your overall oral health. It even improves your ability to taste! Copper, the ancient bacteria-resistant metal not only seems to be toxic to bad bacteria, but it supplies important enzymes that our healthy mouth microbes need.
Because your tongue scraper removes all the gunk from your tongue it actually increases the ability of your taste buds to taste. Now you can enjoy the full flavors of food without having to add extra salt and sweeteners.
- your Gaia Guy tongue cleaner is made with antimicrobial copper. It was this metal that was recommenced by the ancient Sanskrit text, Charaka Samhita, as the best way to remove toxins and bacteria from the tongue. Say good-bye to halitosis and get your self-esteem back.
- enhances your ability to taste. By safely removing the build-up from the surface of your tongue, your taste buds are open to receive the full flavor of foods. You'll eat less and feel more satiated.
- prevent toxins from being reabsorbed! How gross is that? It naturally boosts your immune function. And a bonus boost to your digestive system too. Tongue scraping activates saliva production, which helps with your digestive system all day.
How to Use A Copper Tongue Cleaner:
- Use first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Hold the ends of your copper tongue scraper and scrape the tongue gently from back to front. Down the middle and then each side a few times (approx. 9 in total) .
- You can rinse the tongue scraper during your practice to remove build-up.
- Rinse clean after use and let dry.